Thursday, December 10, 2009

SNOW DAY!


I know this post is a bit behind, but last Saturday brought about the first snow day I've experienced in Towson. In good spirits we trekked across campus to get to the Dunkin Donuts (which will be from here on out referred to as Double D's, which is a weird thing for me to say because I don't really plan on mentioning Dunkin Donuts again (I was wrong (also I'm using sub-parentheses (They're multiplying like God damn rabbits)))). We took more of a scenic/adventure route and Milan and Kate put up with my excessive shutter-bugging. We eventually did arrive at Double D's (I mentioned it again!) and warmed our bodies before the shorter and less enjoyable walk back.



























1 comment:

Adam said...

yeah all we had in Philly was wet snow and despair